Serving individuals with disabilities
Fiera Capital Corporation and its Canadian affiliates are committed to providing access to our financial products and services to individuals with disabilities in Ontario in a timely manner, consistent with the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and related standards and regulations (“AODA”).
These policies are intended to address, at minimum, the requirements of AODA. Although the current regulations are specific to the province of Ontario, we believe it is good business practice to provide these services throughout our network across Canada.
Our policies and procedures include:
- Customer service policies to ensure that products and services are made available in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of individuals with disabilities
- Training procedures on how best to provide accessibility
- Procedures on how to:
- provide accessible formats and communication supports for information.
- handle consumer feedback and/or concerns
- proceed in the event of a service disruption
Feedback process and questions about Accessibility
If you have any questions or complaints about accessibility, please contact us as indicated below:
- by telephone at 416-364-3711 or 1-800-994-9002;
- by fax at 416-955-4877;
- by email at email@example.com;
- by mail:
Fiera Capital Corporation
Attn: Client Service
200 Bay Street
Suite 3800, South Tower
Canada M5J 2J1